Sunday, July 20, 2008

my sister's photo shoot

i've been meaning to post these pictures since tuesday, but it's been a busy week.

last monday i met up with my sister and some of her best friends. one is moving away soon so they wanted some pictures before she left. i was totally nervous. for one there was my sister who knows what she likes when it comes to photos and two because the fabolous briana was there and she takes amazing pictures. i didn't want to leave them wishing they would of asked some one else. but it was fun, and i think they liked most of the pictures. funny thing though i had my nieces tween photo shoot scheduled for thursday (there wasn't too much of a difference except the older girls had higher heels!)





1 comment:

brianna saban said...

girlfriend, we looooOooOve these pics.
you did such a good job capturing us.
i smile when i look at these cuz it reminds me of how much fun we were having.

you rock.
truly.

~b