Tuesday, August 14, 2007

wedding outfits

ok, this isn't technically photography, but i was having problems with the family website and i need some feedback. absolutely love this dress, but i want ashleigh's dress to have polka dots (too many dots i think) but i will get this dress, someday.


so i like this dress but not as much as others. the problem is the one i really like isn't exactly black it's navy and everyone else will be wearing black and purple i don't aedywant to be the oddball anymore than i already am. so this one is black and white, but not my favorite.

here's the dress i want for ashleigh, isn't it adorable and it is actually very reasonably priced compared to other dresses i have seen. but i figure if i get it big enough she can wear it for christmas and maybe even easter (yeah right) but i just love it, love it, love it!!!

so this is the dress i really like for me but it's navy and tan. and i'm afraid the neck may be too wide. so leave me some input.



i also love this dress but wonder if it's too casual? and i really love the full skirt but i really love this dress too. this one is black and navy whish may work becuause ashleighs dots are actually navy not the purple or black that is the actual wedding color that elijah and mario will be wearing. i really don't know. i'd go with which every one will look better on me cuz that's all i really care about.

leave some feedback, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!! I actually LOVE that first one.. I want it for me... I love them all. But my definite faves are the first and the last. I think that last one will make your body look nice and trim.. (but then what do I know.... I could be totally wrong..) In fact, now that I think about it, maybe a dress with a bigger flared skirt will be better. I LOVE Ashleigh's dress. Girl... GET IT!

Christine Bushman said...

I just wish I had a little girl. I love that little dress for Ashliegh. I really love the last one. I am thinking like Jacque. YOU will look like one HOT Moma in it!!
Jacque gave me heads up about your blog. Check mine out. it is
http://bushboysmom.blogspot.com/