Wednesday, September 12, 2007

yesterday...

i think i'm the luckiest person in the whole world. i've got the greatest husband who takes such good care of me, tells me he loves me and i'm beautiful everyday! what else could someone need or want? then i have the two most beautiful and just adorable kids. they make me smile and laugh and laugh and laugh everyday. here's what they do...
try to get my camera lens..

make funny faces...






eat rocks, dirt, bugs, leaves, did i mention rocks yet? i guess when you have as many rocks as we do what else would you do with them?



this is ashleigh signing baby...

and more...


more funny faces...

spitting out water...

what elijah looks like after he sprays water up his nose...


thanks for looking at my millions of pictures. everyday i realize more and more how much i am blessed. now i have the opportunity to share all my blessings with you and show you why i'm so grateful and happy. i look at my kids everyday and can't believe how much love and happiness is in our little house. i never thought anyone could feel this loved and needed and appreciated! thank you!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics!! and you look adorable in that first one.. looks like lij has a conk on his head.. poor fella!

Michelle said...

yeah lijah's conk on his head from sunday. i asked him how he got it and at first he wouldn't answer me, then it was he bonked on the trampoline. next he said "was it jared or hunter, hunter throw me on the trampoline". then it morphed to hunter kicked me. but uncle jared was the one throwing the kids. funny thing though when we were playing outside elijah sprayed ashleigh with the hose and i asked him "did you spray ashleigh with the hose?" and he said "was it elijah or hunter?" hahahahha! i think he's used to blaming hunter, poor guy!

Melanie said...

Nice pictures. Cute kids. You're really good with that camera! And what an awesome camera it is. I love how you can see the water dripping from Elija's chin. So cool. Camera's have probably been able to do that for years and I'm behind the times. All I know is, my camera can't do that. Thanks for telling me about you blog. You can visit us. We got it started again.

http://doing-it-our-way.blogspot.com/