Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2 posts in one day?!

like i said i was real excited to get my computer fixed. so make sure to scroll down and read everything new!

my nephew loves monster trucks, and what makes a better monster truck course than mommy's "bumps"?




are we getting a little anxious to dress another baby girl? love all those newborn pink clothes.


we have so many new babies coming to our family in the next couple of months. i'm so excited to meet all of them. and for those of you expectant or new moms i have a new baby package i'm just working on all the details. my goal is to have it posted by this weekend. i'm so excited!!!




2 comments:

Melanie said...

"Mommy's bumps." that's really funny. I love all the pictures. You do such a great job.

Tara said...

michelle, found your blog from J. LOVE that you posted pictures of K when she was pregnant! LOVE it!
I'm just lookin' around and your pictures are great! The recent ones of Cassie are a-DOR-able!!!
~Tara Bigler