Tuesday, February 26, 2008

cassie

here's my 3 week old supermodel of a niece. one of my two most favorite newborn baby girls. the other one is 4 weeks old and is also a supermodel. i love my nieces and we are so lucky to have them in our family.

ashleigh loves cassie. here she is trying to give her kissses.



can't wait until we get our babylegs and hugalugs so we can do a fun photo shoot with all the girls!!! and can't wait to take more pictures of cassie, she's already changing and growing so much. little stinker thinks she can be wide awake all day long already (well a couple of hours to a newborn feels like all day)
thanks for all the fun photos!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures turned out so good Michelle. She looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous in them. I didn't even know how cute she was until I looked at these pictures. Thank you.
Kristine

Melanie said...

Okay, so these are the cutest newborn pictures ever. There's no feather beds, angel wings, or funny outfits. Not that there's anything wrong with any of those things. I just like this style so much better. I guess it also helps that the baby's super cute too. Nice work, Michelle.