Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank you hunny!

i know you're all jealous!!! my brother-in-laws aunt does some amazing things with food. like crazy deliousness. dawn sanchez creations, check it out. so when my sister-in-law (who works with dawn) said she had something to drop off for the kids i got a little suspecious since she was just here on tuesday. but my husband was also calling me every hour to find out when i was going to be home. he always does something special on V-day. i love him, and he spoils me. but this one i'm wondering who it was more for me or him? but i love it the same!!!!





hey!!! this one has a bite taken out of it already. i want a new one!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to set the record strait, said husband only called once. Besides shell is a stinker when it comes to suprises, even as I type this she is looking over my shoulder!HA

Melanie said...

Wow! Happy Valentine's Day to you. That looks awesome.