Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday's almost over!! YiPeE

so not that i have anything against wednesdays...but you know it's the middle of the week and now it's closer to the weekend. you all know how i feel.


but reasons why i'm super excited to today to be over.

1. tomorrow is trash day!!! usually i'm not so excited for trash day, but we have a lot of trash right now. my husband said he'd take care of it for me, but it seems easier and more probable (is that a word) to just wait for trash day.


2. tomorrow we get to bave Brinner.

what's brinner - think breakfast for dinner. the other day we were watching scrubs and turk learned spanish to surprise his wife for their anniversary and all he wanted was brinner. he over heard his wife talking to her sister on the phone and she said if he'd just clean up the apartment she'd make him his brinner. so he got brinner and didn't tell his wife he learned spanish. long story short we don't have breakfast enough for dinner and ever since that episode i've wanted brinner.


3. my brother is coming to visit on friday. i can't wait to see him and meet the friends he's bringing + i don't have to cook friday (bbq at my moms), and i'll probably get out of cooking saturday and sunday too!!!


so those are my reasons to be so excited for today to be over, except tomorrow i have to run again - which is normally fine except i have a wierd toe/blister bleeding thing going on. and you're thinking "thanks for sharing that". i cut my toenails hopefully that helps. plus i still have a day of tumbling this week, but it's the fun day cause it's when all my friends come not the day where i feel like i'm babysitting a whole preschool class for an hour (that's today, and i pretty much babysit a preschool class, 12-15 kids, for an hour + my kids, but the preschool teachers give them snack)
and because this is a photo blog and i just can't seem to get enough of my kids...

have a wonderful wednesday, thursday, and weekend!!! who's knows if i'll blog again.

1 comment:

Tom and Nan said...

I want to be one of your mother's kids and have my weekend meals planned and prepared. Tell your mom I'm moving down to join the family commune.