Thursday, May 29, 2008

saturday at the temple

saturday we went to the temple and watched my one of my new nieces be sealed to her mom and dad. it was so special and so awesome. the kids had fun playing outside.

elijah turned around saw me take a picture then gave me a dirty look and ran off. this kid does not want his picture taken lately (unless it's his idea)

i am so hating my hair right now. any suggestions? i don't want to chop it off, but it's my shortest layers that are bugging me.
i don't think these two (jenna and laney) can take a serious picture.
and this one was elijah's idea (thus the cooperation)
i love, love, love her strawberry blonde hair!!!






we had such a wonderful time at the temple. i'm glad my kids got to walk around and hangout there for a couple of hours. elijah keeps telling me he's big enough to go inside the temple. and he also keeps talking about jens fishing in the fountain. i love seeing him so excited about the temple. i'll have to finish posting pictures from this past weekend when ashleigh's not sitting by me. maybe by the end of this weekend i'll be all caught up with last weekend, luckily nothing exciting is going on in the next couple of days.

No comments: