Thursday, July 24, 2008

this one's for dad...just in case you forgot what your kids looked like

we had tons of fun at the gardens and seeing the butterflies. it's the first time this year i've taken the kids to the butterfly pavillion. i think we'll go back tomorrow. only we're going to take pictures with amanda!!! yeepie! and for all your viewing pleasure....

my kids are soo cuTe!











here's elijah telling me "mom take a picture or me turned off" he likes to pretend like he's eve and wall-e. i love that movie!!!



well i think i have another stinky diaper to change, a couple baths to give, and a movie for ME to watch (since mario wouldn't watch it with me, now he's out of town so he has no say.) by the way...we love you dad and miss you.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been watching all my girl movies this week too since Marshall's been studying 24/7 (He groans every time he pulls up the netflix queue b/c of all the chick flicks - but I know he secretly loves them). I guess there's one benefit to having an absent husband, even if he is sitting right next to me.

Sara said...

beautiful, as always . . .