Tuesday, September 16, 2008

some randomness...

all of our cousins (like 16 kids!!!) at our family reunion/vacation in durango. it was so much fun can't wait to all get together again!!!




my spiders in my garden on my tomato plant. i think the big fat spider ate the skinny long spider because now there's only one spider.



elijah's favorite park by my mom's house. isn't it awesome? elijah freaks me out by the thing he does here. he's getting so big!!!











elijha's first day of school. he's doing so good and loves it.
yesterday he told me
"mom you go home and i'll stay here, you pick me up later, ok"
seriously he's so big!!!







and ashleigh. she's the reason why we only have 2 kids and aren't thinking of having another one anytime soon. i think the pictures explain why (and she does this everyday - make a mess that is)


No comments: