Monday, October 13, 2008

sunday.

we carved pumpkins at grandma pat's house. i know already right? we're a little excited for halloween around here.

how awesome are these pumpkin kit things?! they're like light brights. you hammer them in and then put a light in the pumpkin and they light up. there called fright lights at target. i'm so getting some for my kids!!!




and something my mother-in-law saw in a magazine. why cute!!! she also showed me some flowers in gourds. they were so pretty and fallish. i have my pumpkin flowers in front of my door right now!


such a fun weekend, sad that it's already monday! things to do this week...
actually run (i've been so lazy lately, but now that it's cooling off i don't have to run in the morning so i can sleep in and then run later in the afternoon)
i need to call my aunt to make a hair appointment
call the kids doctor to make checkups (and flu shots, yuck!)
and call other various people to confirm photo shoots and stuff. i hate talking on the phone!

ask me how i'm doing on my do to list (maybe that will keep me motivated to actually get them done!)

No comments: