Monday, May 11, 2009

happy belated mother's day!

i hope all you moms out there got the attention and presents you deserved yesterday.
here's what i got...

elijah...

made me a all about my MOMMY book.

he drew a pictures of me and him



i guess that's what i'd buy HIM is i had a lot of money!
according to him, i like to: "take a bath"
my favorite tv show: "funny shows"
my favorite place is: "Lars' house"
my favorite food: "pizza"
my favorite color: "yellow"
my best friend is: "michelle" - myself (how sad)
i love my mommy this much : and he drew a heart full of love
he also gave me something else but i don't really know what it is. he says it's a piece of paper and playdough (but i saw my sister wearing the paper like a braclet)


and ashleigh...

she gave me lots of hugs and smiles. she tells me all the time "you make me so happy"
she's the sweetest thing when she wants to be

mario...
he gave me new frying pans
and a ipod dock so i can listen to my music when i'm taking a bath
so sweet

and i bought myself
some new comfy, stretchy pants as i'm getting fatter (but it's for a good reason)
and a new shirt
and i'm not sure i'm done buying for myself yet.

i love being a mom!!!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

subtle....but congrats on your tricky announcement. :)

Miranda said...

Yes..congrats! For once Michael passed along the good news :)

kelsey said...

I was like, did I somehow miss her saying she was producing more adorables? I even scrolled back to see if I had somehow missed that post. But no! You are sneaky indeed. Congrats!!! When is your fatness peaking? :)

the Smith's said...

Woo hoo! another cutie on the way! I like your sneaky way of telling peeps! too funny!!

I did the same thing as Kelsey... just to make sure I didn't miss anything... I thought I was pretty good about keeping up on my blog stalking! :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! How are you feeling? Can you eat cereal? If you can, don't tell me! Let me know if you need Jeff to BBQ you some gormet bergers.

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Congrats like one of your friends said I had to really read that to catch on..... I am so happy for you how far along are you? =-)