Monday, September 14, 2009

September 10th "mini shoots"

I'm just getting warmed up.

my first "mini shoot" this month and i was so excited for it i didn't even sleep the night before. i had so much fun and that little girl brought all the attitude and cuteness.











after my warm up i got to shoot with one of my piano students. she reminds me of a girly elijah. she's so much fun to be around and i loveddddd taking her pictures (maybe more than i love teaching her piano... shhhh. don't tell her that) and her little sis is pretty funny and cute too!!!










so i have one last "mini shoot" available in October. it's right before my due date and i'm a little worried about that shoot. it's almost 3 weeks before my due date and i've never been early but i've also never had anything really important scheduled before my due date. i may drag my husband along to help me out (help me get up from off the floor when i decide to sit/lay down to take a picture more like it). so for those of you scheduled on the 24th don't worry i'll be there. i'll be huge and fat but i'll be there and i'll put everything i've got into your pictures and maybe it'll put me into labor! ha!

can't wait for my next mini shoots!!!

No comments: