Monday, December 14, 2009

martinez family

i'm so glad this mom called me to do pictures. just let me say i LOVE pink! and hot pink is the best. it was so much fun editing these photos and have that beautiful color POP out at me every time.






this is how i felt after my mini shoots on saturday. but it was totally worth it!




so now i'm done editing. and i even have some pictures of my baby to post (maybe tomorrow, i don't want to spoil everyone with all these new pictures. i'm going to spread it out over a couple of days)

so now the rest of the week i will
tuesday - mail off pictures and hang out at my moms while mario takes his final
wednesday - early day, go to zoo after school, and get a hair cut (actually the whole family will get a hair cut, then we can take family pictures!!!)
thursday - elijah has a school christmas something. he's singing a song. he said it's the chipmunk song but he only hummmed a tune. so this should be interesting
friday - there's so much going on i don't know which we'll be going to for sure!
(we have tickets to a basketball game, a friend's performing at hastings, and we were invited to something else but i don't remember what it was)
saturday - going to arizona
sunday - coming home from arizona

i also need to make elijah's teachers christmas presents (rice warmers - you stick them in the microwave and they make you toasty warm, i think i'll make an extra one for myself) and i though some hot cocoa would go lovely with the warmers.

and somewhere in all the stuff we're doing this next week we'll get to christmas shop! -hopefully

2 comments:

Sunny said...

thanks michelle! I love them!! You did a wonderful job!!

Sara said...

Michelle, you are amazing! you are such a sweet sweet woman. I love seeing my sister and her beautiful family on your blog. So happy she got you!!! Love you.