Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elijah turns 6!

Today my baby boy turned 6! i can't believe it.

so how did the day go?
elijah's been looking forward to his birthday for a long time. i told him i would take cupcakes to his class for snack time.
last night he climbed into our bed and i tried sending him to his bed but he told me he had a scary dream. he fell back asleep before i knew what his dream was about but he told me all about it this morning (over chocolate chip pancakes, his choice for birthday breakfast)
he said "mom, i dreamed that there was an aligator and my school and it was trying to eat my birthday cake."
now that's a scary dream!!

then dad took him to school which i was told that the whole way there all he talked about was his cake and if it was going to have frosting.

i got to his school with his cupcakes and we sang happy birthday he was very pleased!

after school we went to peter pipers. he told his grandma that he was 7 now because this was his second birthday today! hahaha. i told my mom by the end of the week he was going to be 8 then. i had to explain that his birthday was the entire day long and he'd have to wait until march 2011 to be 7. i love this kid!!!

and here's some goofy pictures from today.


1 comment:

Sara said...

I see your family and I can't help but feel like I have so much of my heart there, still. The attachments here, if any, don't compare to Sage. :(