Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chavez family

Another one of those families that we emailed back and forth, scheduled sessions, rescheduled session and prayed the weather would be nice. Well Saturday the weather was nice, but not as nice as the Chavez's. I'm so happy that I finally got to meet them and their awesome kids. The baby is only 5 months old! He was so happy and both boys were very well behaved. Actually there was no crying or fighting about taking pictures at all. I don't think I've ever had a photo shoot with such cooperative kids! Thank you guys!













2 comments:

crazygirl said...

oh my gosh!
that's nathan!
from my tumbling class!
LOL
did they ask you if we were related?
LOL
the photos look awesome!
i love this family TOO!
-J

Anonymous said...

Your work is awesome! Thank you for bringing out the best in me...usually that comment is saved for daddy!

Can hardly wait to see more pics!

Lisa