Thursday, May 20, 2010

mallory

If you don't have children (or only have 1 or 2 children) and wonder what it would be like to have 3...





It's tons of fun really. This only happens once in a while (at least once a day). It's so much fun to watch them interact with each other but the constant touching and crying and bugging also can drive any man crazy (that's why women get to stay home with it!)

But babies are so sweet and loved. And Mallory is espcially sweet, and espcially loved. She's the most cuddly baby. As soon as I picked her up and cradled her and she just curled up in my arms I was in heaven. I haven't been able to cradle a baby like that for a while (Devyn is not very cuddly, she's too busy). I just hope my pictures can do her justice. She has the most beautiful big blue eyes and long "piano playing" fingers.












Thanks Mallory and family for letting me into your home!

1 comment:

Larson log said...

michelle, i am just in LOVE! thank you so much. I am so glad you have three kids too, so it wasn't a total shock to your system!!

See you in October!!