Friday, June 18, 2010

Madison Abigail

My kids are fighting, and tearing apart the house as I'm trying to put this blog together. Why is it so hard to get along in the summer? I try wearing them out with basketball camp, soccer camp, swimming, and other errands we run but why can't they just sit on the couch for 10 minutes!

But back to this beautiful baby! I love her big blue eyes, her belly button, and her cheeks (her mom said she rests her cheeks on her chest!)
I love all the different stages of babies. Newborns 0-2 weeks just lay there and fall asleep and make silly faces in their sleep. Then as they get a little older (2-3 months like Madison) they just stare at you and make silly faces while they're awake. I love how their expressions change so quickly. As they get a little older like my Devyn they're a little more interested in me and always trying to grab my camera, climb on my lap, or get away as quickly as possible. I like babies that don't go anywhere. Except Madison DID NOT like her tummy at all!!! Other than that she was a perfect doll!.








This series was fun. I thought she was asleep so I took her pacifier away to get a sweet sleeping picture. She woke up FAST!












No comments: