Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Nieto's

I don't think of myself as being very old (espcially when you're number 5 of 6, everyone else around you is always older!). I mean, my kids are little, even though I do have 3 of them! I'm not 30, yet. But when I go on a photo shoot and the oldest was my first piano student when he was in the 1st grade and he's getting ready to start middle school then I kind of take a step back and go "When did that happen?!" When the first time you met the baby he was actually a BABY! seriously, no one is allowed to grow up! But they're such good boys, and they were super cute and easy to take pictuers with. Get them talking about sports and showing me their tricks and we could of stayed out taking pictures all day. Luckily it was blistering hot and we all just wanted to get back in our air-condionted vehicles. Next time! Thanks for going out on such a hot day in the afternoon with me!

















No comments: