Monday, December 6, 2010

Chavez family ~ November 20 mini shoot

Ahhh! I am so behind on blog posts!!! Between going out of town, birthdays, Thanksgiving and photo shoots every weekend (and during the week) I've been so busy. But now I think I'm a little caught up and I think I can blog everyday until Christmas and you'll get to look at new pictures!!!

A reminder that I still have 2 openings for my mini shoots next Saturday at Mariposa park in Taylor Ranch. This is my last photoshoot for 2010! and the last chance you'll have to get pictures for Christmas!


I feel so bad for the families I'll be blogging about for the next couple of weeks, they get "mini blogs" to go with their "mini shoots". I pretty much picked these pictures at random, but with a good looking couple it doesn't really matter which pictures I post, they always look good. I love how they are so good at looking at the camera no matter what their two boys are doing. most people (me) are too busy/concerned with the kids. I had so much fun the last couple of months, seeing families again and seeing how much their babies have changed. I love my job!!!











No comments: