Friday, June 3, 2011

Make up mini ~mini shoot

I am having the hardest time choosing which photos to preview on my blog!! This session was so much fun. I had to bring Ashleigh and Devyn along with me and Devyn sat in the stroller while Ashleigh played. Whenever Ashleigh sees these pictures she asks about her "friend" and when will she be able to play with him again. I love little boys and this family is full of them!

The family was blessed with being able to welcome the older two boys to their family and with the younger boy being only 5 months old mom is pregnant for the first time!!! So exciting and stressful, but I think they'll be just fine. They are all so sweet. What a fun house!! Thank you for letting me photograph this very special time in your family.























No comments: