Monday, August 8, 2011

Larson family

I promise when summer is over next week I will be better about updating my blog!! I have so many pictures to share just no time to spend on the computer.

I love families that come back for pictures again, and again, and again! I love watching your kids grow and change. I love being a small part of your family!!

That's why this fall/winter I'm offering a special deal to my repeat families (and their friends, keep an eye out for a special email coming soon)! I'm getting excited for Christmas pictures already! I will be setting up my fall mini shoots starting in September. I will be doing 2 shoots a month until December.

To get everyone else as excited as I am check out this adorable family! The weather was perfect and gave us about 40 minutes before it started pouring rain! But I love me an overcast afternoon. LOVE LOVE LOVE.


















No comments: