Wednesday, August 27, 2008

letters...

so my friend always has hilarious letters to random people on her blog, i'm totally copying her...

so

dear lady at costco,
you didn't have to wait with your cart behind my slow family. you know those carts can turn?! you could have easily went around the little boy blocking your way instead of standing there, waiting for us to move acting like we were taking forever. i'm sorry that my 4 year old doesn't move very fast and didn't know you were waiting on him. so sorry again (and sorry to anyone who in the future gets stuck behing my slow kids, but maybe you could see we have our hands full and just go around us.)



also

dear disgusting little boy at the movie theater,
really, did you have to lick my child's head like you were a cat. seriously that was just gross. i'm sure kids (and moms) everywhere would appreciate if you didn't do that again. by the way, where was YOUR mom?!

3 comments:

KCordell said...

Oh, my gosh that was the funniest post I've ever read.

kelsey said...

those are great, i love letters :)

Anonymous said...

I totally love the letters. I might start doing that too! I just have to remember who irritates me when I finally get around to blogging.