Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the smith's (or more like savannah!)

family pictures? savannah's the cute one i decided to spend their family photo shoot just taking pictures of her! ha!

she's just a couple months younger than my ashleigh but she's the sweetest, calmest little angel. i didn't know almost 3 year old's could be that way. she's was so cute and fun to take picture with.


















one more round of mini sessions. hopefully my baby decides to wait until i'm done (i'm sure she will. i haven't had a kid come early yet!) but she doesn't have to hang out in the oven much longer after saturday the 24th if she doesn't want to! i'm fine with having kids a little early.

1 comment:

Alysha Smith said...

I want a reshoot! Just kidding! Hey I wont be at church on Sunday because I am out of town so when can I get that CD????