Thursday, November 5, 2009

baby cayde

i wish i had a picture to show of cayde when i saw him for the first time in the hospital. like 3 1/2 months ago and 6lbs lighter! he's so big now. he's so beautiful and has so much personality. this little guy is a fighter. i remember his mom telling me how much he loves to hold her finger. so i got to put my hands on his little body and try to get him to hold my finger, he wanted nothing to do with me. he only holds his mommy's finger! i'm always amazed with my newborn babies but to see such a little body so alive and full of personality made me appreciate my children and the opportunity i have to be a mother so much more.







5 comments:

Trisha said...

He's is beautiful!
thank you so much Michelle! Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

Great job...he is precious!

Unknown said...

Great pics Michelle. You did a great job on him

Becky said...

He is just darling! Trisha, you and your hubby make pretty babies. Great pics, Michelle. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.