Friday, May 21, 2010

Devyn - 6 months

I guess this will have to do as Devyn's 6 month pictures.
Stats as of 5-12-10
weight - 15lbs 5 oz
height - 26 inches (I don't believe this is correct)
head - ? but we finally made it to the 45%, so her head is averaging out with the rest of her body! ha

What mischief is she into...
crawling (which is more like a bear crawl)
pulling herself up on everything
climbing, I swear this girl could climb up a wall. She has such strong legs and is constantly trying to walk up and over anything
She's been cruising a little, but she still falls down often
teeth - none
hair - ehh, it's growing a little
cuteness & tons of personality - definitely

All of my kids have gone to the same doctors office since Elijah was 2 weeks old. I keep meaning to ask them if they would make a copy of their growth charts for me so I can compare them to each other. I love how different they each are!













No comments: