Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lawson

Lawson is just 3 days younger than my Devyn. (6 months old for those who don't know how old my baby girl is). I truly believe that these special little children come to us with these preset personalities. It amazes me that two babies almost exactly the same age are already so different. Lawson is so sweet, quiet and calm. Lawson was only mildly entertained by my attempts to make him smile. He was too busy keeping his eye on his mom to make sure she didn't leave him with the crazy camera lady. I'm sure he would of much rather been hanging out and chilling on the couch with mom.

I love how honest little children are. And one of the most amazing things I've learned since I've been taking pictures of all these amazing people is how beautiful, special and different each of us are. It's easy to see how beautiful people are when you're always trying to find what makes them different and what makes them special. When you're always looking for a fault you miss out on what's really there. That's the best part about taking pictures. Everything is so much more beautiful now. Especially these little babies. I love picking out all their little details and enjoying the miracles that they are.






















No comments: