Thursday, July 22, 2010

Komadina kids

I thought I was going in for a little newborn shoot with a couple of sibling shots. It turned out to be way more awesome than that!

I could've stayed there all day. The kids were so much fun and very cooperative (well as cooperative as a 5 and almost 3 year old are normally)

Such a fun, cute family. I talked to the mom the other day and she said her daughter told her that was fun and wanted to do it again "tomorrow". I love it! I would totally come do it again "tomorrow".

And I know that checkered/argyle armoire!!! totally awesome. I think I'm going to paint the kids drawers like that. Maybe. I'd like to anyways. I can't wait to do pictures with these kids again. I had a lot of fun.






























By the way...I'm finally "back" from all my vacations and summer fun and ready to get down to business.

so here's the plan

August (The whole month) back to school special. 1 hour session for $75.00. That includes 10 images you can purchase the entire image package for $50.00
August mini session - the 21st (I would like a new area any one have suggestions?)

here's the special part...October-December double the mini sessions!!! Instead of once a month I will do mini session 2x every month + I'll make sure if you book your mini session in December (because some of us wait until the last minute) I'll make sure you get your pictures by Christmas!

And I know this is planning WAY in advance and some of us can't look past July yet...But for those you can I will be putting a very special deal out on black friday (you know that crazy shopping day the day after Thanksgiving) and it'll be good for 2011. ugh 2011. that's way to far in the future to think about!

No comments: