Friday, August 27, 2010

Elly ~ 7 months

Elly and Devyn will be partners in crime. They are just a little over 2 months apart and they are two wild little girls. Elly just hasn't quite figured out the getting around thing yet. She's very close. And she wiggles too much to stand on her own. That baby is constantly moving!!! But she has the cutest pointy, sticky outy tongue ever and the biggest eyes! She's so smiley and happy (everytime I see her anyway). I don't believe she could possibly be anything but happy all the time right? haha.

Love watching her grow up and I'm so glad she's in my family. I have the best nieces and nephews.















1 comment:

Katrina Rasband said...

we are all glad to have elly in our family! love the one where she's sticking her tounge out at you lol such a cutie pie!