Friday, August 27, 2010

Expecting a new Smith ~ Maternity

A new baby boy in like 2 weeks!!! I'm so excited to see (and hold) him. It's been too long since I've been able to hold a new new newborn. And his big sister is so sweet (even if she does take an occasional chicken nugget or french fry off of other kids plates, she told me she really likes nuggets and fries). She's going to be so loving and helpful.

And is mom not the most beautiful pregnant woman you've ever seen?! I was imagining that I looked that good pregnant and it almost made me actually WANT to be pregnant. But then I remembered I already have 3, one is only 9 months old, and I DON'T look like that!!! and I changed my mind real fast.




















I'm counting down the days until I get to see baby Rugby!

No comments: