Thursday, May 5, 2011

easter 2011

This was Elijah and Ashleigh 3 years ago (Ashleigh is Devyn's age here, their birthdays are both in November)

I can't believe how much they both have grown!


and here's Devyn Easter morning. She got her bunny opened all by herself and decided it would make a good breakfast. Her left over bunny ended up getting chopped up into little pieces and put in muffins. I also took all the kids twiz and snickers and added them to a brownie mix! Delicious. I had to get rid of a bunch of candy quickly so I didn't spend all day eating it. It was the perfect treat for my FIGG activity days.


Finally after church we got to hunt for eggs. Ashleigh's hair was wild! And Devyn had just woken up from a nap and won't keep her little clips in her hair. I swear I do their hair for church. All my kids need haircuts really bad!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I just love Devyn's toenails and shoes. Ahhh...I love to show for a girl! Great pics.

M Lisa