Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Solis family

I've never liked getting my picture taken. I have some horrible school pictures that left my belief that I could have a good picture taken of me in the dirt! I think a lot of people feel the same way, right? anyone? One of my goals is to change people's views of having their picture taken. I think it should be fun, and here's the shocking part, NOT perfect! I know, I know everyone should be looking at the camera and smiling and you know what that almost never happens! And when it does it's probably because I switched a head or eyes around! Sorry should I have not said that I do that sometimes? Only when it's necessary. Usually I think it's better to leave the little imperfections.

And this family didn't need any head switching. Not because they were perfectly imperfect but because I love them exactly they way they are!!!

I emailed with mom a couple of times and really that was the only contact we had. I knew her name and her husbands name (because they were both on the email). I kind of like the surprise of meeting new families. The not really knowing what to expect, what they look like or what their style is. Then I get to take pictures of what it's like to meet them for the first time. I love'd how these pictures turned out. Such a fun loving family!



















No comments: