Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.

This is why I get to celebrate today!! I feel so lucky that I get to be a mom, I'm not always the best, but nobody loves my kids as much as I do!!!

And because it's my day to celebrate the little wonders that make me a mom, I get to show off as many pictures as I'd like!



My big handsome boy, who would only take a few pictures for me before he was changed out of his church clothes. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!




The girl who loves the camera! She gets prettier every day. I'm so amazed that she is my daughter!






and the baby who wasn't interested in me at all! but everything she does is cute (except when she bites, that's not cute!) She's getting so big, 18 months on the 11th, and I feel like I'm already losing all of her babyness. She's picking up on words so fast, she loves to run and thinks she's big.








So.....

Happy Mother's Day! I love all the wonderful "moms" in my life. My mom and my mother-in-law and all my grandma's and grandma-in-laws. my beautiful sisters (and sister-in-laws, I shouldn't even need to distinguish the difference between sister and sister-in-law I love you all the same) and of course all my friends. You are all such amazing examples to me. Thank you!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Are those pig tails in little Devyn's hair?? It's getting so long. And Elijah's looking more and more like Mario. I can't believe how big they're getting! Cute pictures.