Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Christmas (2011, eeeep!)

Is it too late to talk about our Christmas? haha.
Every year we set up luminarios for Mario's grandma and grandpa. The last few years the kids have been getting more involved. I love it! We've been using the electric tea lights and they are so easy to set up, but they're not as bright. This year when we went to clean up the bags someone had switched out our lights to candles. I guess we'll go back to candles next year. I can just imagine Elijah lighting the candles by himself. I'm sure he'd love that! (I guess I'll have to fold extra bags too!)



Those were our Christmas Eve pictures. That's all I took, and then I sat back and relaxed and enjoyed my family. (Actually I did take some video on my Ipad during our Christmas program. Devyn was singing and it was so funny. I should try and figure out how to share videos!)

Christmas morning! The kids were super spoiled again this year. We opened presents real fast then got ready for church (see Devyn's hair? That's what she looks like every morning!)

No comments: